ISVEE Bursary 2024
ISVEE17 – 2024 | Symposium Bursary Application are now available. Submit your application by 29th February 2024.
ISVEE offers a small number of symposium bursary awards to attract delegates from countries that are not usually well represented at the ISVEE symposium. Therefore, ISVEE particularly welcomes applications from budding epidemiologists, veterinary public health or economics professionals in lower and middle income countries (LMIC). However, applications from other eligible candidates will be considered.
The ISVEE17 bursary awards will include a complimentary registration (inclusive of all social events), as well as $2000 AUD to assist with travel and accommodation costs.
Applications open: Now
Applications close: 29 February 2024
Application confirmation / notification: 11 April 2024
Applicants must be from a low or lower middle income country.
Applicants must submit an abstract for review (oral or poster).
Applicants must agree to Bursary Terms and Conditions when submitting application.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The ISVEE17 bursary entitles the successful applicant to attend the ISVEE Symposium in 2024. The registration fee is covered by ISVEE. The applicant will also receive $2000 AUD to support travel and accommodation costs.
2. Applicants will be informed of the outcome of their application by 11 April 2024 and successful applicants must indicate acceptance of the offer and register by 11 May 2024. Failure to do so will result in the offer being withdrawn.
3. Successful applicants will be required to provide evidence of valid travel arrangements by 30 May 2024. Failure to do so will result in the offer being withdrawn.
4. Successful applicants must present a poster or oral presentation at the conference. Presentations should acknowledge ISVEE’s contribution to the delegate’s conference attendance.
5. If the successful applicant is prevented from making the trip for any reason, ISVEE must be notified without delay.
6. The bursary is a personal award made to the named applicant and cannot be transferred to another person or to an institution/organisation.
7. If the applicant is offered or receives funding to attend the conference from another party, ISVEE must be informed without delay and the award may be modified accordingly, or withdrawn altogether.
8. Applicants are responsible for booking their own insurance and organising the related visas for their travel and no liability sits with ISVEE17 Organisers.
9. Payment will be made via bank transfer after delegates have attended the Symposium.